Wednesday, June 28, 2006


This picture feels calm - I do not... It feels like voucher central day, my head is being compacted with different voucher designs. I feel like my brain is filled with numerous dead end alleys that are individually all filling up and overflowing into others. I seem to be working on about 15 different things all at once and then worrying that I have forgotten something or someone along the way. I am leaving myself little trails as I go in the hope that I don't. Rather like those kids in the woods, yet my trails are not edible, more bits of stray paper and scrawls that only mean something to me.

I realised today that I need to learn something new. Today one of my database designs needed some tweeking and on sticking my head into the users manual and then upon solving the problem I realised I missed that feeling of achieving something that had moments earlier confused me.

I have always been a bit of a problem solver, its probably the main thing that has progressed me in my career. I am also very much a loan problem solver, rarely asking for help or assistance when I probably should.
That however would take away the ultimate satisfaction of achievement, ultimately making the reason I took on the task redundant.

I am worried my brains filing system is internally defragging today. Of course I should do that writing a list thing, but I don't "do" lists.

I think I need to go to the seaside with my camera. x