Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I left my soul on a ride at Thorpe Park ...

Today I went to Thorpe Park.. and I went on a new ride. Wowzers it was fast. It went from 0-80mph in just 1.9 secs. The only way I can describe the feeling was that I had left my own soul behind as my body went flying off all on its own. I felt empty, alone, and then just as I was about to panic my soul seemed to come back. The vertical climb and drop was simply something of a relief after re gaining my soul.

Funny because when you stand looking at the ride all you can see is that huge vertical drop, but its the acceleration that is astonishing. How do rocket drivers (is that what you call them?) make important decisions whilst traveling at such speed? Obviously they are soulless. I knew it.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

I wondered where you were yesterday!

The first time Simon went on it, it got to the top and instead of coming down the other side it stopped and then went backwards down the vertical drop it had just gone up.

He said it made it more fun. Frightened the life out of me though and I was just watching!

10:26 AM  
Blogger PBGV princess said...

WOW! What was the view like up there?

A x

5:53 PM  
Blogger Badger said...

Have not got a clue! Had to take my glasses off. All I could see was super quick blurry fuzz. Oh, and my life flashing before my eyes.

Badg x

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home