Monday, August 28, 2006

From Magical trees to Magical creatures ...

This very striking if not very intimidating and scary Dragon Fly invaded our home today. I had to set Frank on it, he didnt seem to be in the slightest bit afraid and dealt with it accordingly.


On a walk up "Hascombe Hill" I found these two magic trees, they had the feel of something you might find in "Lord of the Rings"...


Below are the cheese scones I made,.. with a little guidance yes, but all the same I made them and they were yum.


With all this rain, I was glad to have seen Mr Toad, he certainly wasn't camera shy, he didnt even blink. He was very well hidden on the drive, I guess he thought if he just stayed still enough I would not be able to see him.


Below is a picture of my car headlights, I have always loved the way they look, I think this picture captures what I like about it well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home