Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Where I am from ...

Inspired by Daily Straying who was inspired from somewhere else, I have finally got round to writing my own.
It has taken me so long to write because I am sure I have more to add, however this will do for now.
---

Where I'm from,

I am from hidden sandwiches in flasks, from dens in the woods, sitting in trees and dreaming of my dad one day building me a tree house.

I am from never ending patience making cars and fortresses from cardboard boxes, from making mud sandwiches and digging for treasure.

I am the first in class to write in pen,. I am the dog in monopoly and Yoshi in Mario Cart.

I am from be polite to adults but dont talk to strangers.

I am from Wuzzles and Sylvanian Families, from The Hobbit and Narnia, Swiss Family Robinson and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

I am from the tap end of the bath, and soap sudded punk rocker hair styles.

I am from "so long as you do your best" and "you can do anything you put your mind to"

I am from two homes, two fathers and two mothers... and two new sisters along the way.

I am from Opal Fruits and Mood Rings and my mothers scent of Chloe.

I am from bunk beds and stepping stones on books in the night with my sister.

I am from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Pat Sharps Fun House.

I am from the heart of Surrey and holidays in Spain.

----

1 Comments:

Blogger purplefiona said...

Thats lovely!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home