Sunday, May 20, 2007

Crop life ...



I have been growing Veg... yes. I feel rather proud of my achievement so far. My runner beans are growing like something very fast indeed. And my Tomatoes are making good progress.
Wow.... I have grown Veg! I feel old, wise and untouchable. I can grow Veg. This makes me very special indeed. This makes me a grown up.

I CAN grow Veg. I feel quite maternal about all the new life I have been creating. I will be sure to keep you updated on their progress.

I only planted the little magic seeds 13 days ago!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

They are very handsome looking plants! I look forward to following the progress of the veg.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can appreciate your maternal instincts, oh Mistress of Nature.

I'm still a little worried that the Purple one will fly into rage and despair when I finally suggest we eat the broccoli etc that she has been growing.

Though I expect anyone strong enough to eat home-grown eggs will be able to guard the tears when the beans come in.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home