Friday, May 25, 2007

Badger needs...

I have been tagged by the lovely Stray to do a super fun Meme. Heres what you have to do. Go to Google and type in your blogger name followed by the word 'needs'. For example: "badger needs" - then check out your results and list them.

Stray said it was like Google therapy, I wondered what on earth she meant but now I understand. Lots of little twangs at my results were felt. I shall comment accordingly later.

Badger needs your help!

Badger needs a monkey

Badger needs someone to cuddle

Badger needs an area that is small enough to avoid injuring itself

Badger needs to be allowed to go about its business unhindered

Badger needs the ferret configuration file

Badger needs a bath

Badger needs a new challenge

Badger needs Mal's help to move illegal cargo

Badger needs another surgery

Badger needs feeding

Badger needs baiting

Badger need to drink lots of water

Badger needs a good internal “map” of its territory

Badger needs some help learning how to play a memory game

Badger needs to be strong

Badger needs close scrutiny

Badger needs no intro!

Badger needs a life preserver!

Badger needs to give it a gentle stroke.

Badger needs to be told to close her mouth and not interrupt people while they are talking.

Well, on that final note I feel slapped in my poor Badger face so I shall stop now.

I tag Brumcunian, The Purple one, Cornish Cowgirl and finally The Spod.

Now off you trot.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Simes said...

I think it worked well for you as your blog name is a cute furry animal. Didn't work so well for me - its just bloody confusing! Thanks for the fun though my lovely!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home