Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A Photo tells a thousand lies .....


Oh the joy of Photoshop.... Today is my good friend Gary's birthday. For my own birthday this year he took me and his girlfriend Katy to the South of France and very kindly paid for pretty much everything. Gary was on this trip for an Enduro motorbike experience through the french wilderness. On his first day I took a picture of him setting off, he and the bike looked spotless.

However, much to my disappointment there seemed to be some other chap taking a leek up some dirty old Van in the background. Really spoiling the 'feel' of the holiday.

So for Gary's birthday gift I spent my evening doing a spot of Photoshop adjusting and manipulating. I do believe this to be my proudest Adobe moment to date.

My lovely Grandad and Mum have printed my efforts on A3 and done a wonderful job of mounting and framing it for me.

I hope Gary likes his present... I know I do!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks almost heroic, I think! :)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Kahless said...

Great work.

Been puzzling over the shadows. Angles have changed and a new one added. Did you build them in the new piccy yourself?!!

9:21 PM  
Blogger KindaBlue said...

First rate, I must say!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Badger said...

He loved the picture very much. I think even a small girly type scream slipped out when he saw it. Bless.

l-q-s : It does look Heroic I agree. The other lads on the bike trip named him the Red Barron for the week.

Kahless : Ah yes the shadows. I put the new one in myself with the wonderful 'burn' tool. The new one is from a tree which was in the new picture I believe, although cropped out now.

Kindablue - first rate! thanks. :)

Badger x

11:18 PM  
Blogger But Why? said...

Nice work!

I suppose having now got a Gary cut-out-and-keep, you could follow up with a sequence of his World tour, e.g. The Great Wall, the Pyramids, Machu Picchu, Table Mountain, Grand Canyon, Victoria Falls, Antarctica...

Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

But x

6:10 AM  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2015-12-17keyun
coach outlet online
jordan concords
michael kors outlet sale
coach factory outlet
fitflop clearance
sunglasses oakley
coach outlet store
gucci outlet
lebron 12
coach factory outlet
toms outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
fit flops
ugg australia
abercrombie and fitch
nike free 5.0
marc jacobs outlet
discount jordans
ugg boots
ray ban outlet store
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet
cheap jordans
north face jackets
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
nike air max uk
louis vuitton bags
toms
p90x
cheap rolex watches
louis vuitton outlet online
jordan retro 11
canada goose
louis vuitton bags
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ugg outlet
ugg australia outlet

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home