Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Photo Shoots...

Strays dog Ruby likes to take herself off around our garden for quite some time. It has been known for her to vanish for up to and possibly over an hour, I can call and search for her but she is often nowhere to be seen.

Stray and I joke that she goes off on photo shoots or into town for a spot of shopping.

So you can imagine how shocked I was today to receive the below advert - not only is Ruby there doing a spot of glamour modelling. (I say glamour - because she is naked, they have removed her collar, tart!)... But then I spot Frank in the advert, it would appear my ginger boy has been recruited as well*

*Obviously these animals are not actually Frank and Ruby, but my goodness they are spitting images. Maybe they really do go for shoots. Hmmmm.

Labels: , ,